Re: Porting of non-free packages

On Mon, Feb 19, 2001 at 04:40:31AM -0600, Christian T. Steigies wrote:
> [...] After all, non-free is not part of debian AFAIK,
> thats why the buildds prefer to spend their time on main packages.

This I understand; but, before releasing stable (ie during freeze), do
the buildds build non-free and contrib packages that aren't up-to-date?
If not, during freeze (when presumably the buildds are less busy, once
they've caught up), can we get access to these machines to build our
non-free and contrib packages?