Re: Porting of non-free packages

Hi,

At Fri, 16 Feb 2001 08:46:05 -0500,
Ben Collins <bcollins@debian.org> wrote:

> Most autobuilders do not build for non-free, simply because they like to
> keep things prinstine for main. If you want to build your package for
> other archs, check the machines listing and login using your Debian
> login, and build them yourself for upload.

Thank you.  I built packages for powerpc and sparc.  Thus, now
xearth has packages for i386, alpha, powerpc, and sparc.

However, I checked Debian machines list and found there are no
m68k and arm machines for "woody".  How can I build packages
for these architectures?

---
Tomohiro KUBOTA <kubota@debian.org>