deleting uploads via queue

I've packaged and uploaded gmime packages (libgmime0 and libgmime-dev),
but since auric was down, I had uploaded it into the queue daemon on
samosa. Now the daemon installed my stuff into ftp-master (auric), but I
just discovered that I put the wrong section into libgmime0 (it should be
libs, but it contains devel). And since the files in ftp-master's incoming
is owned by troup because of the queue daemon, I can't just rm these and
upload anew... I suppose I could file a bugreport if the ftp maintainers
add the package with the wrong section override, but I'd rather not cause
them extra work with my misguided upload if I can help it... so how would
I remove this package from incoming?