Re: My integration into the Debian team

Another good place to poke around is the BTS, Bug Tracking System.
bugs.debian.org

Also look at lists.debian.org for debian-devel-announce archives.
Approximately once a week there will be a RC, Release Critical, Bug
Report. Scan through the listings to see if there is anything you can
lend a hand with.

Then there is always the QA, Quality Assurance, team qa.debian.org.
They could always use a hand I'm sure. They have their own mail list
too that you might want to look into/subscribe.

Good luck
Gordon Sadler