Re: My integration into the Debian team

> Howdee,
>
> i am a REALLY greenhorn in debian, i used SuSE for two years but
> now i am using Debian and itīs great!
>
> Well...I want to integrate myself into the Debian team. I tried to
> make a deb package, and it worked ok (...for my first package. no
> dependencies etc.)
>
> Have you any ideas what i can do?

It is my duty to refer you to http://www.debian.org/devel/join/newmaint

The new maintainer process is a bit arduous, so in the meantime you may
want to look for a sponsor for your package, or poke around and see what
other useful work there is to be done that does not require packages.

Also, before doing any packaging work, you should always check
http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp to be sure that no one else is already
working on the things you are intending to packages.

Britton