Conffiles

Thanks for the help. I finally figured out the problem... the destdir set
by debian rules didn't have an etc directory, and I wasn't checking if
etc existed in the Makefile, and as a result it wasn't installing the file
properly ;-)

And now I learned a valuable lesson: don't hardcode the target directory,
even for etc files, and don't take the directory's existence for granted.

Warren Stramiello |
325909 GT Station | A good USENET Motto would be:
Atlanta, GA 30332 | a) "Together, a strong community"
 (404) 206-4208   | b) "Computers R Us."
------------------+ c) "I'm sick of programming. I think
WhiteRabbit       |     I'll just screw around for a while
128.61.35.35      |     on company time."

|   stramiello@WhiteRabbit.resnet.gatech.edu               |