Request for Sponsor: sourcenav and overkill

Hi,

I'm an applicant in the new maintainer queue. My AM is
Mr. Guillaum. Since becoming a maintainer may be a lengthy
process, I request for a sponsor to take care of my new
packages. My sather* and insight packages are already in
the archive, but sourcenav and overkill are yet to be uploaded.

(I also have a new revision of insight which closes some bugs)

The sourcenav package as mentioned in ITP:

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?archive=no&bug=68584

and overkill package as in ITP:

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?archive=no&bug=75002

need a sponsor. The packages may be found at
http://pccluster.cs.bilkent.edu.tr/~exa/debian/

Thanks in advance,

__

Eray (exa) Ozkural