Sponsor?

Wellp, since apparently this will take some time, and I'm almost finished
with both packages, can I get someone to possibly sponsor these packages
or some such so they can get introduced while I'm waiting?

I've currently packaged VFTPD, and am going to check to see if anyone is
packaging BET before I package that one, as well...

VFTPD is an ultra-secure server based on OpenBSD's ftp server.
http://startuplinux.com/software.html

BET is a 128-bit blowfish-encrypted form of talk/talkd.
http://startuplinux.com/software.html

~Warren
Warren Stramiello |
325909 GT Station | A good USENET Motto would be:
Atlanta, GA 30332 | a) "Together, a strong community"
 (404) 206-4208   | b) "Computers R Us."
------------------+ c) "I'm sick of programming. I think
WhiteRabbit       |     I'll just screw around for a while
128.61.35.35      |     on company time."

|   stramiello@WhiteRabbit.resnet.gatech.edu               |