License issue

Hi!

I just found a Linux implementation of one of my all-time favourite
MS-DOS games, the 3D Tetris clone Frac3D, going under the name ifrac.
The program claims to be open source, but the license is home-brewed,
and it has some exceptions that make me uncertain whether it actually
is DFSG free, and thus Debianizeable... Especially point 2 and the
second half of point 4 looks dubious to me.

===[ LICENSE ]===
1. DISTRIBUTION POLICY.
Intelligent FRAC (referred bellow as IFRAC or 'the application')  is a
free open source application.  It was created for the benefit of Linux
community.  IFRAC  can be supplied with a commercial package, where it
is obviously not one of the major applications and no fees are charged
for local support, local  warranty or anything apart from  the cost of
media and distribution.In particular, IFRAC can appear as a part of an
installation package for a free operating system, i.e. a  package that
allows to install an operating system and all components necessary  to
run it.

2. NO COMMERCIAL USE
Any  commercial  use  of IFRAC, other than  specified  in the previous
paragraph is prohibited.

3. MODIFICATIONS.
This license entitles to:

- modify any part of the application for local use;

- create a new  application  package (RPM, debian, etc) including,  if
  necessary, an additional document referring to the package, provided
  the original content is included completely and unmodified.

Other  changes  should  be  approved  by the author before the modified
package can be distributed.  This includes (but not limited to) porting
the application to another operating system,  where substantial changes
are required.

4. USING THE CODE.
A reference is expected, if a  considerable part of the source code is
used in another application. No part of the source  code  can  be used
in a commercial application.

4. NO WARRANTY
IFRAC is distributed in hope it will be useful.It was designed and has
been extensively  tested  again malfunctioning or any potential damage
to its user. However, as a free application,  IFRAC is distributed 'as
is' without  a warranty of any kind.The author disclaims any liability
for the consequences  arising  out of  the use or inability to use the
application.

P.S. That was a result of my awkward attempt to create something that
to sounds more logical to me, than a well know GPL. Awaiting your
comments.
===[ end LICENSE ]===

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html