Re: Help with new packages

Thank you for the information.  I've joined deian-java to
help with my pursuits of java projects.  However, I want
to pursue packaging tomcat 4.0 which has a different set
of dependencies than 3.2.  As such, I'm creating some
'contrib' packages which install jsse and jmx, and then I
want to pakage the jakarta regexp and jakatarta servlet
api, and finally tomcat.

Should I post an ITP to devel?