Developers in Ottawa, ON, Canada?

I am currently in the process of becoming a new maintainer. However, I'm
having trouble finding Debian developers near Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. I
know David Huggins-Daines lives here, but he hasn't replied to the 3
messages that I have sent him. I just need to get my GPG key signed.

Is there anyone else nearby that could sign my key? Alternatively, does
anyone know a valid e-mail address that dhd replies to?

Thanks in advance.

Warren

--
"Il y a des choses dans la vie qui n'ont pas de prix.
 Pour le reste, il y a un frais administratif."

Warren A. Layton
http://www.netwinder.org/~zeevon
GPG Fingerprint: F54C 019D 18BE 6ED8 678D  39D0 21FD D515 BFB8 80A3