Re: Find the display

>>>> "gb" == goswin brederlow <goswin.brederlow@student.uni-tuebingen.de> writes:

[...]

gb> Consider a bug being opened against it.

gb> Installation MUST be non-interactive.

Quoting the debian policy 2.3.8. Maintainer scripts :

     If a package has a vitally important piece of information to pass to
     the user (such as "don't run me as I am, you must edit the following
     configuration files first or you risk your system emitting
     badly-formatted messages"), it should display this in the `postinst'
     script and prompt the user to hit return to acknowledge the message.

Christian