Re: Perl dependencies.

On Thu, 10 Aug 2000, Ola Lundqvist wrote:

> Hi
>
> I probably have a trivial question but this really annoys me!
>
> When I run lintian on the program I'm packaging (webmin,
> see http://www.webmin.com/webmin) I got the following errors.
> I find it very strange because there is a such dependencies line in the
> control file.

Btw I'm already packaging webmin for Debian.  It's going slow because of
my lack of time but I'm quite close to an upload.

If you were planning on contributing your package to Debian, you should
have posted an "intent to package" first.  It prevents these types of
entanglements!

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>