Re: (un-)subscribing on debian mailing lists

On Mon, Jul 31, 2000 at 05:29:30PM +0200, Simon Richter wrote:
> On Mon, 31 Jul 2000, Christoph Baumann wrote:
>
> > I just tried to switch my mailing list subscriptions from one account
> > to another. What happened is that I got the right acknowledgements for
> > having (un-)subscribed from devel and mentors, but I still get the
> > mails to the old account and no mail to the new. Any ideas?
>
> The same has happened to me for debian-mentors, but debian-devel went
> fine.

Hm, it gets mysterious now. I can just continue to send unsubscribe requests to
debian-devel-request@lists.debian.org and get confirmations of the removal of
random people
[snip]
Subject: Re: unsubscribe cgb@debian.org
From: debian-devel-request@lists.debian.org

                      25784 cgb@debian.org
                      cerb@debian.org

You have been removed from the list.
[snip]

I stop trying to get things straight now and go home...

Christoph

--
* Christoph Baumann                                          *
* cbauman1@ix.urz.uni-heidelberg.de                          *