(un-)subscribing on debian mailing lists

Hi!

I just tried to switch my mailing list subscriptions from one account to another. What happened is
that I got the right acknowledgements for having (un-)subscribed from devel and mentors, but I
still get the mails to the old account and no mail to the new. Any ideas?

Christoph

PS: This mail is also a test to which account mail from debian-mentors gets send to

--
* Christoph Baumann                                          *
* cbauman1@ix.urz.uni-heidelberg.de                          *