Re: (un-)subscribing on debian mailing lists

On Mon, Jul 31, 2000 at 05:29:30PM +0200, Simon Richter wrote:

> The same has happened to me for debian-mentors, but debian-devel went
> fine.

It seems that it takes quite a while for the changes to take effect. My first mail turned up
where it should and it seems that I finally don't get any more devel mails to the old account.
I hope everything is ok now.

Christoph

--
* Christoph Baumann                                          *
* cbauman1@ix.urz.uni-heidelberg.de                          *