docbook-doc

I noticed that docbook-doc hasn't changed for ages. The reason
is probably that the documentation has been put together
in the book "DocBook: The Definitve Guide" from O'Reilly.
Can someone confirm ?

I had in mind to package the book, that is available online
(with updates for DocBook 4.0 and more).

The copyright is (from the site):

The online version(s) of this book are available for personal use.
You may not publish, display elsewhere, or otherwise redistribute the
material from this book, without express, written consent from
O'Reilly & Associates, Inc.

>From oreilly site:
DocBook: the Definitive Guide is copyright O'Reilly & Associates, Inc.
Visitors to this site may view this online copy of the book and download
it if they wish. They are prohibited from displaying it at another Web
site or distributing it in hardcopy form, for commercial purposes or
otherwise, without the explicit written permission of O'Reilly & Associates, Inc.

Do I have the right to distribute (package) the onlive version ?

Thanks.

--
Jérôme Marant <jerome.marant@IDEALX.com>

| IDEALX - Open Source Engineering / Ingénierie Open Source |
| http://IDEALX.com                                         |