Re: Warning: Me, too! (was Re: NM : Dale Scheetz : is NM working

> Jim Westveer wrote:
> >
> > We started processing applicants, and are now working furiously
> > to go through the mail archives to get each and every application
> > into the nm.debian.org database.
> >
> > We have and will be processing the oldest applications first, and we
> > are currently working on the applicants from last August and September
> > (1999).  SSSSOOOOOoooo  .   If you JUST sent in your application, please
> > be patient as we catch up.

Hm. What about July 99? I was planning on resending soon anyway, but
maybe I should hold off....

--
There is no TRUTH. There is no REALITY. There is no CONSISTENCY. There
are no ABSOLUTE STATEMENTS. I'm very probably wrong. -- BSD fortune(6)