Re: Warning: Me, too! (was Re: NM : Dale Scheetz : is NM working fine?)

Thus spake Bolan Meek (Bolan.Meek@wcom.com):

> > | bas@A-Es2.uu.nl ...
>
> This is the address that worked, but the last processor of your app
> said the address was not working.  Perhaps you ought to verify,
> or update them with a better address, such as the former.

I know. The problem was caused by my mailserver: it blocked connections
from the mailserver NM is using (ORBS thinks it's an open relay or
something). I have fixed it.

--
Met vriendelijke groenten,
| Bas Zoetekouw                  | Si l'on sait exactement ce   |