Warning: Me, too! (was Re: NM : Dale Scheetz : is NM working fine ?)

Julien BLACHE wrote:

> Jean-Marc Bourdaret <casi@ifrance.com> a écrit:
>
> >       Is there something wrong with the NM process ?
>
> Yes, a huge amount of people applying to become Debian maintainers...
>
> > Well, i have applied 6 weeks ago, and i'm not yet added to the database
> > at nm..debian.org .
>
> I've applied 4 months ago, I've had no reply yet, so be patient.

Last week, I resubmitted my application, with return receipt requested,
and
the receipt _did_ return, so I know that _somebody_ is reading the
emails.  However, I still am not added in whatever database is
queried with the form at http://nm.debian.org

> > Thanks for any info.

FWIW.