Build-Depends

     During the discussion about adding build-depends to policy, I
recall mention of a command that would generate a list of the packages
called during the compilation of a package.  I can't find any mention
o this command in policy or in the packaging manual.  Can anyone
tell me the easiest way to generate a list of Build-Depends?

     If a package doesn't need anything other than the packages
listed in /usr/share/doc/build-essential/list, does policy require
the inclusion of the Build-Depends field in the control file?

Bob
--
   _
  |_)  _  |_       Robert D. Hilliard    <hilliard@flinet.com>