Re: [boot-floppies] `mke2fs' and new Linux 2.2 ext2 features ?

    Karl>  `potato' will come with a 2.2.x kernel.  Why would anyone
    Karl> want to run a 2.0 kernel with it?

Because you have a computer that wont reliably run 2.2.x without
crashing? So far I have asked about exactly this problem on both
debian-user and kernel-devel without success. At one stage, I felt the
problem was the newer version of pcmcia-cs, but now suspect the kernel
again. 2.0.36 works on this computer fine - why should I change it?
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>