Re: ITP: VoodooTracker

On Thu, Aug 12, 1999 at 11:09:56PM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Le Thu, Aug 12, 1999 at 10:28:10AM +0200, Raphael Hertzog écrivait:
> > > deb http://www.skunkpussy.ic24.net/debian unstable main

try deb http://www.skunkpussy.freeserve.co.uk/debian unstable main
The ic24.net server has been giving me some trouble. [For starters it's
running on NT, and it seems to have a slightly flakey ftp implementation]

> An apt source file is not enough for me, I want the source as well the
> binary packages but your server doesn't allow directory listing so I can't
> see the files I want to get. Can you give me all the precise URL ?
>
> http://www.skunkpussy.ic24.net/debian/dists/unstable/main/source/

the freeserve url does let you have a dir listing  - its in ....../source/sound/

sorry about that,

frankie