Re: ITP: VoodooTracker

On Sun, Aug 08, 1999 at 03:41:00PM +0300, Tommi Virtanen wrote:
>         WNPP, Frankie Fisher <frankie@skunkpussy.freeserve.co.uk>
>         will be packaging soundtracker, instead of me.

While I am waiting for my maintainership to go through (if it ever will), I
have put version 0.1.11 of SoundTracker (i386+source) on a website. Here is
the line for sources.list:

deb http://www.skunkpussy.ic24.net/debian unstable main

If anybody feels like trying it out/checking that I have packaged it OK etc.,
I would be grateful.

If anybody feels like uploading it for me as well, then that would be even
better.

yours,

frankie