Start an ISP on debian?

Do you have experience at or know where I can find information which
explains how to setup an ISP on Linux (really I just want to give away free
web pages which include custom scripts)?

What I'm looking for is information which explains which software to run to
accomplish autoregistration of new members and auto installation of scripts
to the new users cgi-bin and other subdirectories.  I don't really need nor
want the information dealing with dial up acces, etc.

If you've signed up for an ISP online and have accessed your ftp area or
have worked with cgi you know that your ISP created one or more
subdirectories which have several approved scripts in your cgi-bin, ftp, or
other areas of your web space.

I want to be able to accomplish the same thing. That is, I want to be able
to have anyone sign up online and have debian automatically create their
account on my server, and then have debian automatically install additional
scripts that I have approved.

I've done considerable online research to determine how to create an ISP on
Linux and unfortunately after sorting through thousands of sites all I can
come up with are sites which explain achieving dial up access and sites
which are trying to sell one thing or another.  I cannot find the
information which explains which software controls automating an ISP or web
space provider.

Have you done this before? Can you help? Do you know what software to use?

Thanks!

Andre
p.s. I've found two software programs which allow giving away free
websites. They range from $60 - $150.00.  Neither can install other scripts
though :(

FyI, here are the sites:
http://www.ukwebs.com/webscripts/webnow.htm
http://www.perlpalace.com/ultrahome/