Re: Downloading Debian

Rad Bhatt <bhattr@enterprise.wilpaterson.edu> writes:

>      I've used Slackware & Red Hat.. I heard Debian is really good.. and I
> want to try it out., but i'm confused about what directories I need to
> download.. Do you make root disks / boot disks?

[....]

There is a link to the Instalation manual at
http://www.debian.org/releases/slink/
The manual is broken out by architecture so I can't point you to the
rigth place without knowing which architecture you're using.

BTW: You are using the wrong list. debian-mentors is for new
maintainers not new users. You should use debian-user instead.

--
I congratulate you. Happy goldfish bowl to you, to me, to everyone,
and may each of you fry in hell forever.