Re: Becoming a new developper

Hamish Moffatt <hamish@debian.org> writes:

> Using only standard unix tools (no dh_make, debstd, or debhelper),
> package X11. You have 1 hour.

As you please!

Hmmm, is it ok if the build isn't finished after 1 hour?

Is vi a standard unix tool or should I use cat, tail and head?

I assume that you allow gcc, but I will use ar, tar and gzip for the
packaging.

--
I congratulate you. Happy goldfish bowl to you, to me, to everyone,
and may each of you fry in hell forever.