Becoming a new developper

I have succefully (lintian says me only one error related to the man page)
packaged gwget, a GTK+ frontend for wget but I'm not an expert in DEB.
packaging for now.

Is it morally - or policy - correct to become a new developper and learn more
about DEB packaging if needed for other packages ?

Can I upload my DEB to my homepage to allow you testing the package and
reporting errors to me ?
So, How to make a apt compliant hierarchy on my homepage area ?

Thanks.
--
        | Sami Dalouche  | samid@ifrance.com  | AIM : linhax    |