Re: Updating packages before being developer

On Mon, Apr 26, 1999 at 09:56:49PM -0400, Mitch Blevins wrote:

> It is okay to not have a virgin package when your first upload it.
> The only issue is that is your package is not -1, then you must take
> care to ensure that the source file (orig.tar.gz) is also uploaded.
> I believe that dupload will omit it from -2 and higher packages by default.

I don't think dupload will complain, the problem is {dpkg}{cvs}-buildpackage.
But I'll make a last build using the -sa option when I ready to upload the
packages, and that (I believe) will solve any problems.

Thanks for all the comments guys.
--
Pedro Guerreiro (aka digito)    (pguerreiro@bigfoot.com)
Diplomacy: the art of letting someone have your own way.