question about applying for maintainerhood

Hello,
	About three days ago I sent the required email message for
appling to become a package maintainer.  I havn't recieved a response but
considering Slink's situation I'm not all that surprised.  However, in my
application I asked a question that I might as well repeat here.  The
howto that I was reading said I should authenticate myself via a photocopy
of some sort of ID (Drivers license etc) if I couldn't produce a
signed/varified pgp key.  I can provide a photocopy of my drivers license
no problem but I don't know where to send the copy too.  This is the
question, where do I send it?  I'll also send a print out of my
application along with it for reference just in case.