[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: question about applying for maintainerhood

> of some sort of ID (Drivers license etc) if I couldn't produce a
> signed/varified pgp key.  I can provide a photocopy of my drivers license
> no problem but I don't know where to send the copy too.  This is the
> question, where do I send it?  I'll also send a print out of my
> application along with it for reference just in case.

I think I did something like the following:

	Scan in your driver's license.  Write (eg. in Gimp)
your pgp fingerprint on the scanned image file,  encrypt the whole thing
with your key,  and send it off to the new-maintainer people with your


|             harpo@udel.edu lowe@cis.udel.edu lowe@debian.org           |
|			http://www.cis.udel.edu/~lowe/		         |
|    PGP Public Key:  http://www.cis.udel.edu/~lowe/index.html#pgpkey    |
|           You think you're so smart,  but I've seen you naked          |
|                  and I'll prob'ly see you naked again ...              |
|                 --The Barenaked Ladies,  "Blame It On Me"              |

Reply to: