Re: What to do when new version available upstream...

Hi,
>>"Chris" == Chris Waters <xtifr@dsp.net> writes:

 Chris> The only tricky bit I've found with the whole cvs-buildpackage
 Chris> system is that you have to commit test builds and hand export
 Chris> them for testing purposes if you don't want to constantly
 Chris> overwrite tags in the cvs repository.

	I generally do this by putting a dummy version in the
 changelog (like, instead of 6.68-1 I use 6.67.9X-1 or
 something). Or else I pretend to have a local NMU type version --
 6.67-Y.9X.  Bingo. No more over writing tags, and the version on the
 package is different enough to give me pasuse before uploading.

	manoj
--
 Mathematics deals exclusively with the relations of concepts to each
 other without consideration of their relation to experience. Albert