Re: Java packages

	You could try to take any Java packages available (check to see
which packages depend on 'jdk'). Also if you are interested subscribe to the
Java mailing list (debian-java)..

	I have packaged one VRML browser in Java (vrwave) not too difficult
to imitate. But no, there is no "hello world" java package example (it is in
non-free BTW, since it is not DFSG free).

	However, Debian does not yet fully use Java software since the only
working implementation is 'jdk' and is non-free (there is also something now
about Sun changing license to disallow this kind of java compilers/virtual
machines), other "free" virtual machines like kaffe and such are not fully
operational/are not packaged for Debian.

	Best regards...

	Javi