Re: what are the latest debian packaging tools.

Hi,

 >> As an absolute beginner myself, I use:
 >> deb-make for initial packaging (in package debmake)

	You realize, I hope, that debmake is deprecated by its author,
 and is no longer being in kept in sync with policy. So anyone using
 deb-make may have packages that do not conform to policy anymore.

	If you must use helper packages, debhelper is the way to go (I
 prefer hand crafting my packages)

	manoj
--
 If you cannot in the long run tell everyone what you have been doing,
 your doing was worthless. Edwim Schrodinger