Re: debstd trouble with multi-binary package

> As the author of one of those documents, (Will Lowe is the other but I
> don't know if he is still working on it.) I agree completely.  I no longer
> use debstd in my own packages and don't recommend it to others.

I haven't had a need to upload any packages since the hamm freeze,  so
I've not worked any further on the document,  because it's based mostly on
my own packaging experience.

> Since around February off and on, I've been working on a revised edition
> which would be debhelper based and much more ambitious in scope.

You're quite welcome to take any parts of my document which are useable
and incorporate them.  Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

                     					Will

|             harpo@udel.edu lowe@cis.udel.edu lowe@debian.org           |
|			http://www.cis.udel.edu/~lowe/		         |
|    PGP Public Key:  http://www.cis.udel.edu/~lowe/index.html#pgpkey    |