Re: debstd trouble with multi-binary package

As the author of one of those documents, (Will Lowe is the other but I
don't know if he is still working on it.) I agree completely.  I no longer
use debstd in my own packages and don't recommend it to others.

Since around February off and on, I've been working on a revised edition
which would be debhelper based and much more ambitious in scope.
Unfortunately I didn't reckon with the hell which is Y2K taking over all
my spare time at work.  When I did get a little time to work on debian
stuff, I unwisely let my self get sidetracked into debianizing TWIN.

But really really soon now, there will be an update.  I promise :-)

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@braincells.com>