Re: sdc_1.0.8beta-7_i386.changes REJECTED

On Fri, Mar 27, 1998 at 03:16:03PM -0500, Adam P. Harris wrote:

> Can anyone explain why I keep getting this message?  Is it a bug in
> dupload?  I use cvs-buildpacakage and dupload to upload the package.
> Below is the output from the .dsc file.  It does indeed mention the
> .orig.tar.gz file, but I don't understand why, nor why there seems to be
> desync between dupload and dinstall??
>
> [You (Debian Installer)]
> >Rejected: sdc_1.0.8beta-7.dsc refers to sdc_1.0.8beta.orig.tar.gz, but I can't
                                           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> > find it in Incoming.

In these days this is a result of somebody removing files from the
archive.  Simply re-upload that file into the Incoming and move
the other files back.

I see that you've already done this.  Now I get:

NEW to frozen, unstable
(new) sdc_1.0.8beta-7_i386.deb optional contrib/text
WARNING: Already present in frozen-contrib distribution.
SGML Document Formatter
 SDC is an extensible formatter for documents. It transforms
 documents using SGML markup into various target formats, among
 them ASCII, GNU Info, Postscript and HTML.
 .
 However, sdc currently requires that documents are marked up in
 its own Document Type Description (DTD).  These DTDs, included
 in this package, are quite easy to use and are geared towards
 reducing the curve on learning and minimizing the author's need
 to use markup commands.
 .