Re: sdc_1.0.8beta-7_i386.changes REJECTED

Hi,

	First: if you ever suspect cvs-buildpackage, go to the
 directory where cvs-buildpackage exports stuff to. For example,
 /usr/local/src/Packages/sdc/sdc-1.0.8beta.

	And then run dpkg-buildpackage manually. I do not think it is
 a bug in cvs-buildpackage since it just calls dpkg-buildpackage
 anyway.

	Secondly, for a -7 version, the orig.tzr.gz is not normally
 included in the changes file (or the dsc). Dupload looks at the
 changes file, and only uploads things in there, I think.

	Check how you are calling dpkg-genchanges in there, and
 whether you are giving -sa etc commands to the *-buildpackage
 scripts.

	manoj
--
 "Reality is not binding on news admins." Cathy Foulston
 (cathyf@rice.edu)