Re: sdc_1.0.8beta-7_i386.changes REJECTED

Martin Schulze <joey@kuolema.Infodrom.North.DE> writes:

> > [You (Debian Installer)]
> > >Rejected: sdc_1.0.8beta-7.dsc refers to
> > >sdc_1.0.8beta.orig.tar.gz, but I can't
> > > find it in Incoming.

> In these days this is a result of somebody removing files from the
> archive.

Yes.  I guess sdc must have been moved or something?  Dunno.

>  Simply re-upload that file into the Incoming and move
> the other files back.

> I see that you've already done this.  Now I get:
>
> NEW to frozen, unstable
> (new) sdc_1.0.8beta-7_i386.deb optional contrib/text
> WARNING: Already present in frozen-contrib distribution.

*sigh*.  Well I guess it's just noise from the general instability of
the freeze process.  I can assure you I did *not* dupload the package
twice.  Oh well, no matter, I guess all's well that ends well.