Re: automatic password generation

James Troup writes:
> Why would you need to [make chrony predepend on pwgen]?  You're using it
> in the postinst (at least, according to your initial post), so a
> dependency is sufficient.

Because I didn't know that a dependency would be sufficient.  I still can't
see adding a dependency to do something I can do adequately in four lines
of sh, though.  Also, I wouldn't want to use makepasswd because it uses
/dev/random.  I haven't looked at the pwgen source, but I suspect that it
does as well.

Does anyone see any problems with the basic idea?