RE: Cannot install Linux on laptop

Try looking at comments that people have made on the following URL - it is one
of the best central stores of knowledge in getting linux to run on laptops:

http://www.linux.org/hardware/laptop.html

Have you installed debian on other pcs, so you are familiar with the general
Debian installation process ?

Thanks !
Geoff Brimhall