Re: Lintian error message

On Thu, Nov 12, 1998 at 04:20:35PM +0000, Julian Gilbey wrote:
> Help!  I just ran lintian on my first package and got the error:
>
> E: cweb source: newer-standards-version 2.5.0

Hmm.  I haven't seen you announce taking over cweb.  I was thinking of
doing the same.  Are you taking cweb-latex too?  Have you considered
cwebx (CWEB enhanced for ISO/ANSI C)?

> How do I go about figuring out where the problem might lie?  How can I
> get lintian to give me more information?

Try the -i option (IIRC, as I am not on a Debian box now).

        Antti-Juhani
--
Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho A7 <gaia@iki.fi> ** <URL:http://www.iki.fi/gaia/> **

                       The FAQ is your friend.