A few questions

Hello.

I am setting up a web site with a whole lot of goodies installed also :-)  I have a
couple of questions and a problem, and if someone could at least point me in the
direction I need to be headed in, I would be greatly appreciative.

Here are my "silly" questions, please don't laugh too hard! :-)

1.) For the storage on this site, we have acquired an old Proliant RAID cabinet
and populated it with 7 4.1 gb drives (28 gb total) and we are dedicating 3 of
these drives to our ftp site.  I am looking for a way (if it is possible) to mount all
three of these drives at a single mount point to cut down on silly long directory
structures.  Any ideas?

2.) I don't think that this one is possible, but here goes:  We are using a "real" IP
address from the company that we work for, and are wondering if there is a way
to create a "virtual network" using IP Masquerade or some such.  For example, a
browser would hit the DNS at out "public" server and be directed to an address
like 172.17.4.28.  There would have to be two NIC's in the main server, and have
it hooked up to a hub with all the other workstations on it.

3.) When I installed 1.3.1, I installed from the packages on the CD the wu-ftp
server.  I also chose to use shadow passwords.  Now whenever a "real" user
(added with adduser) FTP's to the site, they cannot log in via FTP.  It tells them
access denied.  Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Greg Dickinson