Re: Package rejected due to missing source entry, (help)

Martin Schulze <joey@kuolema.Infodrom.North.DE> writes:

>> Problem is: there is no source, just some scripts to maintain the
>> databases, two rulesets for sendmail and documentation.  My
>> additions are manpages, a script to automate the job of updating
>> the databases, and a quick-start-guide.
>
> You have a directory with the scripts and a subdirectory called
> debian with the control files, right?

No, not really.  I made the DEBIAN with contents by hand.  It'll
probably be easier to use the debian tools, though.

> That's the source.  Run dpkg-source -b over it and you're done.  You
> might want to take a look at other
> debian-version-equals-upstream-version packages, too.

I'll get to it, and upload the package again this weekend.

The other package, wnorwegian, might not be as easy, since
Åndsverkloven (the norwegian equivalent of copyright law) isn't that
easy to understand.

Thanks.

--
 SSM - Stig Sandbeck Mathisen
  Trust the Computer, the Computer is your Friend