Re: Problem with binary package and dupload

Zed Pobre <zed@moebius.interdestination.com> writes:

> > did you use "dpkg-buildpackage" or its wrapper "build"?
> > If yes what options did you used?
>
> No.  It's a binary-only package.  There is no debian/rules file
> available for either of those programs to use.

Umm, so write one.  Take a look at another binary-only package from
non-free (e.g. ines), to see how it's done.  Fudging things by hand is
going to get you nowhere.

> > dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot 2>&1 | tee ../out
>
> It'll barf on not finding a debian/changelog.

Umm, why have you not got a debian/changelog?  A debian source package
as a *minimum* must have a debian/changelog and debian/rules; I really
don't see why you don't want to create these files.

--
James