Re: conventions for packaging.

On Fri, Feb 20, 1998 at 12:06:32AM -0800, Joey Hess wrote:
> The only problem is, if you just run mtr with no parameters, you don't get
> the window at all. So to appear on the menu system, you'd need something
> like "mtr localhost", which pops up a useless mtr to localhost, but you can
> then change it to go out to any other host. I actually think that'd be a
> nice thing to have in the menus.

Yes that sounds useful. I know that your pdmenu supports popping
up a box to ask for parameters; I would assume that there's nothing
in the Debian menu system to tell the menu system to do this though
because it would not be supported by the various X window managers
(not without a lot of work, anyway). Right?

Hamish