Re: Adding autopkgtest to Orthanc-python

Hello,

On 11/4/23 11:53, Nilesh Patra wrote:
I see -- but this seems a little counter-intuitive, no? orthanc-python
installs files in /etc/orthanc/ but by what you said above the plugins
should be installed only in /usr/share/orthanc/plugins/ to be working
(along with a bunch of .so files) - is that correct?

Actually, the orthanc-python package does install files in the "/usr/share/orthanc/plugins" and "/usr/lib/orthanc/" folders, as can be seen in the filelist:
https://packages.debian.org/sid/amd64/orthanc-python/filelist

The package only installs its configuration files in the "/etc/orthanc/" folder.

Tests pass after manually symlinking the said `.so` file but I am not
sure if this is a sensible thing to do for tests, It'd be great if you
could comment on that.

I cannot provide any insight about this question, because I'm not familiar at all with autopkgtest.

Kind Regards,
Sébastien-