Re: Adding autopkgtest to Orthanc-python

On Sat, Nov 04, 2023 at 11:33:52AM +0100, Sébastien Jodogne wrote:
> > I tried doing something similar however the test still seems to fail.
> > The failing job can be found at[3].
> > [3] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/orthanc-python/-/jobs/4887512
>
> The log file of Orthanc indicates that the Python plugin is simply not
> loaded:
>

> I1104 10:12:22.947781 PluginsManager.cpp:280] (plugins) Scanning folder ./.
> for plugins
> W1104 10:12:22.947999 OrthancInitialization.cpp:420] SQLite index directory:
> "./OrthancStorage"
> <<<<<
>
> The folder "./." should contain the "libOrthancPlugin.so" shared library,
> which is visibly not the case, otherwise you would see the following lines
> in the logs:

I see -- but this seems a little counter-intuitive, no? orthanc-python
installs files in /etc/orthanc/ but by what you said above the plugins
should be installed only in /usr/share/orthanc/plugins/ to be working
(along with a bunch of .so files) - is that correct?

Tests pass after manually symlinking the said `.so` file but I am not
sure if this is a sensible thing to do for tests, It'd be great if you
could comment on that.

Thanks for the quick response!

Best,
Nilesh