Re: libcifpp updated, new soname, review requested

Hi Maarten,

Étienne Mollier, on 2023-09-15:
> I will let things rest a bit for now, and will redo the
> review again later when I will be better focused.

Today is another day.  I had a fresher look at libcifpp and only
the point 2 of my initial copyright remark applies.  There are a
couple of files for which the timestamp extends down to 2020, so
you might want to reflect it in the debian/copyright file.

I also see a couple of files where you still are the copyright
holder, namely:

	cmake/VersionString.cmake
	docs/conf.py.in

So it would be worth keeping your name for the range 2021-2023,
at least for the cmake file and the documentation directory.

With those addressed, I think the package should pass through
NEW in one go (unless perhaps ftpmaster chokes on the patched
out embedded copy of the Boost regex library, but in this case
libcifpp would have to go through some more extensive changes,
like using the Files-Excluded facility of the copyright file).

Have a nice day,  :)
--
  .''`.  Étienne Mollier <emollier@debian.org>
 : :' :  gpg: 8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da