Do we want to have a video conference tomorrow or is a monthly meeting more appropriate

Hi,

last time we were wondering whether a monthly video meeting is more
sensible.  Its not that much we need to talk about (in case there is
something we can perfectly do ad hoc meetings) and may be its enough to
meet only once a month.  If we want to switch to a monthly period, do we
want to meet a a certain day of the week (say Friday or Sunday) or do we
want to meet say at each 17th of a month to move over all weekdays which
will not exclude somebody who might not be able to join at a certain day
of the week.